Welcome to Travel Business 101: How to Start and Manage a Travel Agency Business ! This is an online training for those who would like to put up a travel agency business, or those who want to understand how a travel agency business runs.
Travel & Tourism Industry is one of the largest industries in the world today, imposing significant environmental and socio-cultural impacts and fostering economic growth. This growth brings about proliferation of tourism-related businesses. With new hotels, airport expansion plans, sports events, leisure services, and conference plannings, there is undoubtedly an evident increase in the business opportunities made available for those passionate on travel arrangement businesses like travel agencies. Entrepreneurs and business persons that are interested in this kind of business should have the knowledge and expertise before delving into this industry.
Travel Business 101: Understanding Travel Agency Business Course provides an overview on how to set-up a travel agency in Philippine setting. The course provides most pertinent information needed by a newbie entrant to this sector. It is presented in the most concise, transparent, and lay comprehensible manner.
To be able to educate a prospective entrepreneur on the business environment of a travel agency business.
- Learn historical development and definitions surrounding a travel agency business
- Be able to explain the products and services offered by a travel agency.
- Be informed of government requirements, tools, skills, capitalisation, and other factors needed to start, operate and manage a travel agency business
- Be knowledgeable on travel agency operations, workflow and marketing.
- Introduction: History and Definitions
- Products Offered by Travel Agencies
- Government Requirements
- Travel Agency Operations Types of Travel Agencies
- Marketing Your Travel Agency Business
- Types of Travel Agencies
- Tools and Skills Needed
- Setting Up Costs
- Business people who want to put up a travel agency business
- Travel and tourism students who want to learn more on travel entrepreneurship